Volunteers have many opportunities to get involved, including but not limited to:
- Working local (DFW) events and educating the public about the mission of Don’t Forget to Feed Me.
- Picking up donations at local donation sites and dropping them off at the DF2FM warehouse.
- Organizing pet food drives in local schools, churches, scout groups, etc.
- Bagging pet food in the warehouse for distribution.
- Helping out in the DF2FM offices.
All volunteers are required to complete the DF2FM Volunteer Documents before volunteering.
How to Start
- Complete the DF2FM Volunteer Application and send to email@example.com
- Fully review the DF2FM Volunteer Orientation (completion depends on correctly answering/submitting final form)
- Review the DF2FM Volunteer Handbook.
- Based on volunteer “team” chosen, a completed background check may be required prior to volunteering.
For more information about becoming a Don’t Forget to Feed Me volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under 18? Please see Youth Involvement page for further information.