Volunteers have many opportunities to get involved, including but not limited to:
- Working local (DFW) events and educating the public about the mission of Don’t Forget to Feed Me.
- Picking up donations at local donation sites and dropping them off at the DF2FM warehouse.
- Organizing pet food drives in local schools, churches, scout groups, etc.
- Bagging pet food in the warehouse for distribution.
- Helping out in the DF2FM offices.
Get More Info
- Complete the DF2FM Volunteer Application and send to email@example.com
- Attend DF2FM Volunteer Orientation (next date can be found on DF2FM Event Calender)
- Review the DF2FM Volunteer Handbook
For more information about becoming a Don’t Forget to Feed Me volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.