Whether you want to volunteer in a small capacity, such as handing out flyers, or get more involved, like serving on a committee, volunteers are always needed!
Volunteers have many opportunities to get involved:
- Working local (Fort Worth, Dallas, North Texas) events and educating the public about the mission of Don’t Forget to Feed Me.
- Picking up donations at local donation sites and dropping them off at the DF2FM warehouse.
- Organizing pet food drives in local schools, churches, scout groups, etc.
- Bagging pet food in the warehouse for distribution.
- Helping out in the DF2FM offices.
All volunteers are required to complete the DF2FM Volunteer Waiver form before volunteering. Volunteers who are 17 years old and younger need a parental signature on the form.
Get More Info
For more information about becoming a Don’t Forget to Feed Me volunteer, email email@example.com.